In this work, different strategies were introduced during the blade-coating process to control and manipulate the crystallization of perovskite films. In depth understanding in the nucleation mechanisms and growth dynamics of films were well accomplished. As a result, the rapid growth of perovskite films with high quality and good optical performances were successfully produced. Correspondingly, efficient PSCs were correspondingly fabricated.
1. A. Kojima, K. Teshima, Y. Shirai and T. Miyasaka, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131, 6050-6051.
2. M. D. McGehee, Nature Mater., 2014, 13, 845-846.
3. J. Seo, J. H. Noh and S. I. Seok, Accounts of chemical research, 2016, 49, 562-572.
5. H. S. Jung and N. G. Park, Small, 2015, 11, 10-25.
6. J.-H. Im, H.-S. Kim and N.-G. Park, APL Materials, 2014, 2, 081510.
7. J. H. Kim, S. T. Williams, N. Cho, C.-C. Chueh and A. K. Y. Jen, Adv. Energy Mater., 2015, 5, 1401229.
8. Y. Deng, E. Peng, Y. Shao, Z. Xiao, Q. Dong and J. Huang, Energy Environ. Sci., 2015, 8,1544-1550.